Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs)
- Sep 28, 2017
- Healthcare : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs) Needed! Join A Winning Team TODAY!
We are seeking Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs) throughout the ENTIRE Greater Dallas/Ft.Worth region.
We have the job for YOU!
Assist elderly and/or adults who have special needs or disabilities with their daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, community outings, and social skills.
Assist seniors with the elderly/ elder care, with dementia care.
Pay Rate - * Pay rate depends on location of employment.
Most Senior Home Care Agencies will require a Caregiver to have Certified Nursing Aide training for certain assignments. Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with walking and light exercise
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates, make future meals
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Maintain calendar and organize mail
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the Agency office
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
TXCSS links to private-sector caregiver employment opportunities within the state. Also, TXCSS provides information to Texas caregivers on both the TexasCSS Resource Directory and the World Caregiver Network. (The World Caregiver Network includes all of the affiliated Resource Directories outside Texas.)