- Mar 03, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
Providence Point, Pittsburgh’s premier retirement living currently is seeking full-time RNs for the 11p to 7a shift.
The RN Leads the unit staff in the provision of resident care. Participates in assessment, provision of direct care, and evaluation of resident response to care, ensuring that the needs of the residents are being met through the care by performing the following duties.Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of federal, state, and JCAHO regulations/standards.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and procedure manuals. Excellent interpersonal relations and leadership skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors, residents, families, staff, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Current Registered Nurse license; current CPR Certification.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Providence Point is sponsored by and affiliated with Baptist Homes Society. We are a non-profit charitable organization providing seniors with a variety of living opportunities and healthcare services. Baptist Homes Society benefits include evening/weekend shift differential, low cost employee medical insurance or opt-out bonus, generous retirement plan, paid time off, access to a fitness center and more! We are located in Scott Twp near the I-79 Kirwan Heights exit.