Maintenance Tech II
- Apr 02, 2018
- Manufacturing : Maintenance
Providence Point, Pittsburgh’s premier retirement living currently is seeking a full-time Maintenance Tech II.
This position is responsible for the day to day maintenance, preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, and emergency maintenance of the campus.Duties may include furniture repair, medium duty electrical work, general plumbing, drywall repair and snow removal. Maintenance Tech Requirements:
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Class C Pennsylvania Drivers License.
- Ability to regularly lift 50pounds, frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 100 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, stretch, push, pull and reach frequently.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Providence Point is sponsored by and affiliated with Baptist Homes Society. We are a non-profit charitable organization providing seniors with a variety of living opportunities and healthcare services. Baptist Homes Society benefits include evening/weekend shift differential, low cost employee medical insurance or opt-out bonus, generous retirement plan, paid time off, access to a fitness center and more! We are located in Scott Twp near the I-79 Kirwan Heights exit.