Certified Nursing Assistants
- Feb 01, 2018
- Healthcare : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Baptist Homes Society is hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistants job in Pittsburgh,PA
The Certified Nursing Assistants provides prescribed personal care services for the residents, under the direction of theunit nurse. Follows the established procedures and standards, to enablethe residents to enjoy emotional and physical comfort in a safe and caringenvironment.
Some examples of job duties include:
- Performs tub baths, showers, or bed baths to assigned residents.
- Ensures that proper oral hygiene is given.
- Assists dressing residents in appropriate clothing to be clean, warm, and safe.
- Makes sure that residents remain clean, dry, and tidy.
- Reports any abnormal or problematic skin or hygiene situations to the unit nurse.
- Serves trays to residents; assists and/or feeds residents where necessary
- Observes and reports to the unit nurse any resident experiencing difficulty in eating ortoleration of their prescribed diet.
- Documents food and liquid consumption.
- No experience necessary, but must be enrolled in PA state CNA registry
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!