- Oct 15, 2017
- Skilled Trades : General Skilled Trades
COMMERCIAL ROOFERS WANTED! LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION LABORERS
Would you consider a career change to commercial roofing?
- Excellent advancement promotion from within
- Competitive wages
- Bonuses and incentives!
- Medical and dental premiums for your entire family,
- Prescription plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
Duties of the Commercial Laborer may include:
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing work sites for construction
- May involve removing any debris or trees in the area, digging trenches, tending to generators, pumps, or compressors, or assembling or disassembling temporary structures
- May specialize in these areas, another responsibility may be to remove lead, asbestos, and other hazardous materials from work sites
- May include loading and unloading building materials, as well as identifying and distributing those materials to the appropriate location where they will be used
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit a resume now!
EOE & Drug-Free Workplace