- Sep 18, 2017
- Restaurant : General Restaurant
Gate Gourmet Dallas-Fort Worth is hiring for a Flight Coordinators job in Dallas,TX
Flight Coordinators Needed!
Discover the Difference You Can Make at Gate Gourmet
Free hot healthy meals daily! Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching! Paid vacation & holidays!
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
We are now hiring for Flight Coordinators to work in our flight kitchen located at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
A Flight Coordinator coordinates meal counts with customer counts for each day's flights and delivers all information from customer to kitchen dispatch personnel. A Flight Coordinator handles calls, keeps logs, communicates problems and delays, and handles numerous paperwork. This position requires a business-like appearance, friendly attitude and ability to work unsupervised in a busy airport.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have a driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record
- May be required to maintain a customs seal at certain locations
- Must be able to read and write forms in English
- Must be able to interact with customers in a professional manner
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on-time
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty pounds(50) pounds
- Must be able work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Candidates will be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
Gate Gourmet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!