- Dec 23, 2017
- Entertainment : General Entertainment
Contemporary Services Corporation - Louisville is hiring for a Secutiry job in Louisville,KY
Established in 1967, CSC is the world leader in crowd management and event security. The experience and expertise that has been garnered in its nearly 50 years continues to make CSC the number one choice for securing the world’s top venues and events.
We’re looking for YOU! We are seeking SECURITY to work our upcoming events at:
- Louisville Football Games
- Live Racing Events at Churchill Downs
- NFL Games
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Reporting suspicious activity and violations of venue policy;
- Conducting safety inspections and reporting unsafe conditions or other hazards;
- Responding to guest conflicts and other incidents;
- Completing written incident reports;
- Assisting with evacuations and other crowd management duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties below reflect the minimum requirements for this position.
- Follow all operating procedures and policies
- Follow directives of Event Staff Supervisor and/or Event Manager for each event assigned
- Effective interpersonal skills in order to deal with guests/public
- Serves as a greeter for each event assigned
- Familiarity with the information and facilities located at each venue where they are posted
- Serve where needed or as support to other tasked team members at each event
- Coordinate with facility staff as appropriate
- Communicate with event staff and supervisor(s)
- Observe and report matters of concern to the Field Supervisor and complete incident report forms on the same
- Notify police, fire department or emergency medical services of problems if requested or otherwise warranted
- Utilize two-way radio including safeguard of such radio or other issued equipment
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Must be willing to travel to off-site meetings, trainings, and events
Excellent compensation and benefit packages. (Benefits apply to full time positions)
Click the “Apply" button to submit an online application! Call (502) 410-1555 for more information.