Group Homes Supervisor-Program Director
- Aug 27, 2017
- Healthcare : Nurse Management
AIRES is hiring for a Group Homes Supervisor-Program Director job in Tucson,AZ
Salary: $34K annuallyAIRES LLC is an agency that cares for people with disabilities. We believe in providing our consumers with a high quality of service. We’ve been delivering those high quality services since 1978. We invite you to work for a company where your daily work has meaning and makes a difference. AIRES offers a great working environment and benefits, like 4 day work weeks (generally Monday-Thursday), PTO, and insurance benefits.Responsibilities:
- Supervise the operation of several group homes and/or day programs that provide services for adults and children with special needs
- Supervise the program managers and provide the oversight necessary to ensure that needs are being met and that the operation of the programs meets our high standards of quality.
- Successful Group Home Supervisors are organized and efficient, know how to use teamwork, and can make decisions confidently.
- Must have some experience working with individuals with disabilities (developmental disabilities, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, autism, etc.) and supervisory experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must qualify as driver for AIRES insurance
- Must pass AIRES training, drug screen and obtain and keep a level one fingerprint clearance card
- Additional Requirements
- Must have full vision and hearing or correctable adequate vision and hearing
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Must have basic computer skills such data entry, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs, be able to walk, bend, squat, turn in the knees, back, wrists and shoulders, and grasp with both hands (in order to perform CPR/First Aid and required Prevention & Support)
This is not a desk job—beyond the administrative work completed at the office, it involves being actively involved with our managers and caregivers on site. While they don’t work as directly with the consumers as the program manager, Group Home Supervisors (our title is Program Director) interact with and get to know the consumers well enough to make sure that their needs are being met. Program Directors have administrative responsibilities including staff interviewing and hiring, program funds auditing, quality control, and documentation management. Additionally, Program Directors carry a cell phone to respond to emergencies outside of office hours.Program Directors report a high level of satisfaction with their job duties and personal fulfillment. Of course, all jobs within social services can be challenging, but our employees find real satisfaction from their work and the AIRES way of doing things. We thoroughly emphasize our company Values of EMPATHY (Empowerment, Mutual respect, Passion, Accountability, Teach, Yes-we-can attitude) in all that we do.Interested applicants should click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!