Facilities Administrative Assistant
- Oklahoma City,OK
- Aug 27, 2017
- Entertainment : General Entertainment
Remington Park Racing Casino is hiring for a Facilities Administrative Assistant job in Oklahoma City,OK
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the Facilities Departments by providing administrative support as needed.
- Dependability, good attendance, and occasional overtime required.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, or holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Oklahoma Racing Commission license.
- Coordinate division of workload and dispatch assignments to technicians on building and equipment maintenance.
- Open, sort, and distribute mail on a daily basis. Respond promptly to requests via phone or email.
- Answer department phones, take messages or answer routine questions.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies (employees, management, and vendors) in scheduling test building security systems and meeting fire code compliance.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be a self-starter.
- Create purchase orders for vendors, contractors, and department supplies.
- Process departmental reports and data entry in work order management, purchase order, and payroll systems.
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, and charts as requested by Manager.
- Perform additional related duties as required by Manager.
- Other essential duties and responsibilities may apply
CORE COMPETENCIES & EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE:
- Attention to Detail: Follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitor processes; concentrate on routine work details and organize and maintain a system of records.
- Communication: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or employees; listen well.
- Continuous Learning: Able to stay informed of current industry trends; learn and apply new concepts and demonstrate career self reliance; identify own areas of opportunity and set and monitor self-development goals.
- Willingness to Serve: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery to do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs.
- Flexibility: Able to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information; perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; manage transitions effectively from task to task; adapt to varying customer needs.
- Initiative: Able to bring about great result from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; transform leads into productive business outcomes; undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.
- Quality: Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; establish high standards and measures; do work right the first time and inspect materials for flaws; test new methods thoroughly; reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority.
- Integrity: Able to be tactful, maintain confidences, and foster an ethical work environment; prevent inappropriate behavior by coworkers; give proper credit to others; handle all situations honestly.
- Respect: Able to adapt behavior to others’ styles, interact with people who have different values, culture, or backgrounds, be of service to difficult people, optimize the benefits of having a diverse workforce. Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
- Policies, Process, Procedures: Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures in crisis situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to written rules or practices.
- Team Centered- Able to share due credit with coworkers; display enthusiasm and promote a friendly group working environment; work closely with other departments as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
- Equipment Knowledge-Able to operate various types of office equipment including, but not limited to; personal computers, printers, 10 key adding machines, copy machines, FAX machines, telephone and other administrative support systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to risks associated with travel between buildings and back and forth to other areas as may be required due to business demands. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, including second-hand environmental smoke. The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with extremely irate or difficult guests or staff members. The noise level in the work environment varies from light to moderate.
Employee may work in close proximity to horses.
REQUIRED WORK CARDS/LICENSES/CERTIFICATES:
Key Employee Gaming License Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission License CPR Certificate
ABLE Commission License Oklahoma State Drivers License CLEET Certificate
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet or Exceed Core Values of Global Gaming at Remington Park.
- Create a Winning Experience with exceptional Customer Service for both internal and external customers.
Click the 'Apply Now' button to apply today!