Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Aug 30, 2017
- Healthcare : LPN/LVN
ResCare Inc. is hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Marion,OH
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
~ Skilled Nursing in Residential Services
~ Full-Time position
~ Starting Pay higher than industry average
Are you passionate about helping others?
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence!
ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
ResCare has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential and highest level of independence.
Not only will you see positive results of your work every day, but you will have an opportunity for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. Many leaders with ResCare began their careers as Direct Care Support Professionals.
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! Apply NOW!
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Healthcare – Nursing) Responsibilities
The LPN is responsible for assessing clients, documenting observation and assessment data, evaluating outcomes, and implementing the nursing plan of care.
As an LPN, you will operate as a vital member of our healthcare team. We are seeking capable, compassionate professionals with a desire to contribute to a team environment.
- Completion of post-secondary education nursing coursework as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current license in good standing
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights, health needs, and program implementation activities
- Related experience working with persons with developmental disabilities, preferred
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR), preferred
Benefits we provide to our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Interested Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) professionals please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume
eMail resume to: email@example.com
Apply In Person at: 3700 Corporate Drive Suite 120 , Columbus, OH 43231-4984
Call for further information:
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Our Direct Care Support Professionals play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential and highest level of independence.