Direct Care Worker
- Flat Rock,MI
- Oct 29, 2017
- Healthcare : Direct Care Staff
36141 Schoolcraft Rd - Flat Rock, Michigan, 48150
DIRECT CARE WORKERS NEEDED!
Quest Inc. is seeking Direct Care Workers interested in providing services for people with special needs. There are rewarding positions serving persons with special needs in their homes or in group homes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be responsible & committed
- Available for Mandatory Stay
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- Work well with others
- Have a Valid Michigan Driver’s License (in good standing)
- MORC/WCHO/CLS Training is preferred
- Be available for training if you are not fully trained already
- Paid training
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Domestic Partner Coverage Available
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and employer match program
- Corporate Health and Wellness Program
Click the ‘Apply” button to apply online
You may also:
Call the number to the right of posting between 9:00am and 2:30pm.
Mail resume to address to the right of posting.
Fax resume to fax # at the right of posting.