- Silver Spring,MD
- Oct 01, 2017
- Skilled Trades : General Skilled Trades
8839 Greenwood Place - Silver Spring, Maryland, 20763
Systems Connection is hiring for a Furniture Installers job in Silver Spring,MD
Systems Connection is hiring for a Furniture Installers job in Savage,MD
Systems Connection is now Hiring !!
Furniture Installers- We are looking for TEAM PLAYERS! Systems Connection is currently hiring Furniture Installers in our Sterling VA. Home Office!
Systems Connection of Maryland Inc. - Established in 1987 by four individuals who all had past experience working in the contract furniture industry. Since then, we have grown to be one of the most respected furniture service companies in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan region/Mid-Atlantic region.
If you are a hard-working and enthusiastic individual looking for an opportunity to work as a Furniture Installer, this is your chance! We are a Veteran-Friendly Employer.
System Connection rewards our Furniture Installers with the following benefits:
- $12-$18 per hr / depending on your experience
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Company Uniforms
- Medical & Dental
Minimum Requirements for the Furniture Installer:
- Mechanically inclined
- A valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Basic systems furniture knowledge a plus!
Furniture Installer Job Description:
- Unloads & loads furniture from truck, carts and dollies
- Un-boxes furniture and places furniture on floor
- Installs, repairs, tears down & removes furniture
- If installer holds proper DOT card he/she may also drive a company vehicle to and from job sites. These trucks may include passenger vans, 16’ or 26’ straight trucks.
If you meet these requirements and would like to become a Furniture Installer for Systems Connection, click the "Apply Now!" button to submit an application!
Applications will also be accepted by applying in person Monday - Friday at our office location between the hours of 8AM and 3PM. Please visit the address listed in the box above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Promoting a Drug-Free Work Place