- Sep 02, 2017
- Skilled Trades : Electrical/Mechanical Trades
Elite Staffing Partners is hiring for a Electrician job in Tampa,FL
Looking for someone who understands the basics of how electricity works.
We are NOT looking for an electrician that pulls cable, installs fuse boxes, etc.
REQUIRED Experience with:
- Proximity sensors
- Conversion from ac to dc
- Can read symbols
With minimal supervision, provides solid, clean and functional panels and harnesses that are customer friendly to allow for serviceability and troubleshooting and longevity throughout the life of the vehicle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs electrical panel installation, miscellaneous electrical components installations, as described by engineering and performs quality checks on work performed.
- Read and understand blue prints.
- Trouble shoots problems on work performed.
- Pre-wires vehicles when needed, builds electrical panels, assembles parts for installation.
- Maintains schematics and drawings for further projects to assist with circuit installations and a general basis of information.
- Works with minimal supervision and uses good judgment to ensure product meets with company’s performance standards; quality control checks are performed on work twice daily by supervisor or other member of quality staff prior to customer delivery.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
- Maintains company-required performance standards and maintenance records for identified equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Interfaces with supervisor and co-workers on issues that concern and affect them.
- Follows safety procedures
- Works overtime as required.
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now!
For additional information, call us at (844) 201-7194.