- Sep 02, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
New Life Consulting is hiring for a Registered Nurses
SIGN ON BONUS
$21.00/an hour - $23.00/an hour
Home care case nurses are registered nurses who coordinate all aspects of the care of individual patients. They ensure proper utilization of services and resources as well. RN Diploma, ASN or BSN. A Home Health Care Nurse works with patients in their homes. These nurses mainly work with the elderly, but sometimes work with younger children who have developmental or mobility issues. A Home Health Care Nurse is great for people that would rather work outside of a hospital.
The home health registered nurse will provide person centric nursing care to acutely ill, chronically ill, terminally ill, and well patients of all ages in their residences. The home health nurse will provide direct skilled patient care, observation, and educational instructions in the place of residence under the direction of the patient’s certifying physician. Home health nursing focus is on health promotion and care of the sick while integrating environmental, psychosocial, economic, cultural, and personal health factors affecting an individual’s and family’s health status.The home health registered nurse will apply nursing practice to patients of all ages in the patient’s residences, which may include private homes, assisted living, or personal care facilities. Home health nursing embraces primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention; assistance to family with coordination of community resources and health insurance benefits; and delivery of healthcare services in a patient’s home, including non-conventional residences. The home health registered nurse plays a key role in the financial management of the patient’s episode of care. This includes verification of patient insurance and the management of the HRRG reimbursement for traditional Medicare eligible home health customers.
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day
- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedure
- Coordinate with client, caregivers, personal care assistants and our agency
- Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
To APPLY: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon Davis at 803-297-3441.