- Sep 02, 2017
- Healthcare : LPN/LVN
New Life Consulting is hiring for a LPN in Anderson,SC
SIGN ON BONUS
$18.00 an hour
Home care case nurses are licensed practical nurses who coordinate all aspects of the care of individual patients. They ensure proper utilization of services and resources as well. LPN certification. A Home Health Care Nurse works with patients in their homes. These nurses mainly work with the elderly, but sometimes work with younger children who have developmental or mobility issues. A Home Health Care Nurse is great for people that would rather work outside of a hospital.
The home health LPN nurse will provide person centric nursing care to acutely ill, chronically ill, terminally ill, and well patients of all ages in their residences. The home health nurse will provide direct skilled patient care, observation, and educational instructions in the place of residence under the direction of the patient’s certifying physician. Home health nursing focus is on health promotion and care of the sick while integrating environmental, psychosocial, economic, cultural, and personal health factors affecting an individual’s and family’s health status.The home health registered nurse will apply nursing practice to patients of all ages in the patient’s residences, which may include private homes, assisted living, or personal care facilities. Home health nursing embraces primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention; assistance to family with coordination of community resources and health insurance benefits; and delivery of healthcare services in a patient’s home, including non-conventional residences.
- State registered LPN license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The LPN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients served on his/her assigned unit as described in unit based competencies, policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with other staff members, provides bedside patient care, implementing the interventions identified in the plan of care, as directed by RN.
- Ensure appropriate patient care documentation.
- Implement and assure compliance with wound center and hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintain familiarity with regulatory standards.
- Report quality of care issues to staff RN or Program Director.
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Communicate with all team members regarding therapeutic interventions
To APPLY: Please email: email@example.com or call Sharon Davis at 803-297-3441.