State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA)
- Sep 08, 2017
- Healthcare : Nursing Aides/Assistants
14442 St Rt 33 W - Lakeview, Ohio, 43331
Indian Lake Rehabilitation Center is hiring for a State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA) job in Lakeview,OH
~ Located in Lakeview, OH
~ Full & Part-Time opportunities
~ ALL Shifts available
Indian Lake, located in Lakeview, OH and managed by Saber Healthcare Group, is seeking State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA's) to join their team and provide resident care!
Saber Healthcare Group is proud to offer these Benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- A great work environment
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
- Job Stability – Work with people who have been with us for years!
As an STNA for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as daily hair care, shaving, dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing/ undressing, and nail care
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical
- Ensure that the resident’s room is tidy and ready for the resident to feel at home
- Greet residents and make them feel welcome and comfortable when they are entering the building for the 1st of 100th time!
- Maintain intake and output records as instructed
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Be a certified and/or be State Tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!
Interested State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA's) please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume.
Apply in Person at: Indian Lake - 14442 St Rt 33 W, Lakeview, OH 43331
Call for additional information: 937-203-3392
About Indian Lake:
Under the Saber Healthcare Group umbrella, Indian Lake Rehabilitation Center, conveniently located in the heart of Lakeview, OH is well known for the highest quality care, staff friendliness, and a family-like atmosphere.
The Indian Lake team of dedicated professionals strives to provide the highest level of medical and nursing care. Our specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Whether you are seeking short term services, or long term care, our team is committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved one.
Our superior therapy department offers Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapies and is staffed with therapists who are highly skilled and experienced in helping individuals reach their highest level of functioning. Our dedicated and compassionate team of nurses and nursing assistants excels in providing personalized, quality care. Our interdisciplinary team works together to ensure that all of our residents' needs are met.
About Saber Healthcare Group:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to all that we serve and whether its short-term services, long term care, or assisted living, our specialized programs are designed to provide the best possible quality of life for our residents and their families.
As we expand, we’re looking for compassionate and experienced healthcare professionals interested in fulfilling this important goal.