- San Antonio,TX
- Nov 07, 2017
- Drivers : Truck Driver
Texas Based oil and gas industry employer is HIRING Class A CDL Drivers to haul frac sand!
Business is increasing again and we are looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team immediately to haul frac sand.
Drivers will haul dry bulk frac sand for the oil and gas industry, apply various products using provided truck, maintain daily vehicle mileage logs, perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, referring servicing and maintenance of equipment to the Shop Coordinator. Drivers must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition and be willing to work where our customers need us to be.
Tutle and Tutle currently operates over 350 units with a mix of company and owner operator units, along with pneumatic sand, lime and cement trailers (dry bulk enclosed).
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
- Must have 2 years of Class A CDL verified experience
- Pneumatic experience is a plus, but not required
- Clean MVR
- PSP Report
- Minimal criminal violations
MEDICAL BENEFITS & SIGN-ON BONUSES OFFERED
WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR OWNER OPERATORS - Sign On Bonuses offered!
Company drivers are offered the following benefits from Tutle and Tutle Trucking:
- Sign on bonus -- after 30 days of employment, driver will receive $300.00 bonus provided the driver is available for dispatch at least 5 days a week (70 hours of FMCSA); followed up with $300.00 after 60 days of employment, and a final payment of $400.00 after 90 days of employment – that will give you a total of a $1000.00 Sign-on Bonus. ( No re-hires or re-leases are eligible)
- Paid weekly through direct deposit
- Health Insurance Benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (Cafeteria Plan) for non-reimbursed medical expenses for each calendar year after 60 days of employment
- 401K plan after 1 year of employment
- Vacation – 1 week earned after 1 year of employment; 2 weeks earned after 2 years of employment
- Available dispatch 24 hours a day
- Paid on a % basis of each load
Please Note: The probationary period for all drivers or owner operators is 90 days from date of hire. During this introductory period, both the driver/owner operator and the Company have the right to terminate employment without advance notice. However, if the driver/owner operator is terminated or resigns before the 90 days is up, they are back-charged for all pre-employment tests, criminal background checks, and MVR searches.
There is no probationary period for lease owners.
APPLY ONLINE NOW OR CALL 830-569-8763
Tutle & Tutle is a leading transport and logistics provider serving the oil and gas production sector. Tutle & Tutle is one of the largest frac sand haulers in Texas. We have the capacity to haul throughout the continental United States. We are headquartered in Cleburne, Texas with 10 locations in six states and growing.