Certified Nursing Aide
- Nov 13, 2017
- Healthcare : Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
350 Old Gilkeson Road - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15228
Mt. Lebanon Rehab & Wellness Center is now hiring CNA's for all shifts.
8 AND 12 HOUR SHIFTS AVAILABLE, ALONG WITH WEEKEND ONLY, FOR NURSES AND CERTIFIED NURSE AIDES
We rely on and trust our CNA to perform direct patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our customers are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. As our first point of contact with patients and families, you’ll encourage communication and interaction, creating a supportive network.
We are seeking special individuals with a firm grasp of our mission and values but a soft touch. The right candidate for this role will be dedicated, compassionate and a team player. Ideal CNA candidates should also have:
- Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
CNA/NA Registered Essential Job Functions:
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner
- Ensure residents are given correct diet
- Support residents’ participation in activity programs
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of residents and family members including call lights
- Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory)
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing staff
- Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care and information gathered from care giving activities
CNA/NA Registered Qualifications:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state, or must within four (4) months of employment successfully complete state-required training and a competency evaluation program. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now or, stop in for On the Spot Interviews form 10 AM - 4PM at:
350 Old Gilkeson Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228
For more information, call us at (412)257-4444.