- San Antonio,TX
- Oct 16, 2017
- Manufacturing : Machine Operators
1075 Arion Parkway - San Antonio, Texas, 78216
Pay Rate: $8.00 - $8.40/ Hourly (Depending on Experience)
We are currently seeking to hire Full Time Production Workers for various shifts.
**PAY DIFFERENTIAL FOR PM SHIFTS
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
Forklift Operator Duties include:
- Receiving/Put-Away: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put a way, and load functions, as required.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards. Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required. Identify and report faulty equipments, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
- Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to operate machinery (depending on position)
- Must possess or be able to get certification to operate quipment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time'
- Must pass screening and background check
Apply in Person every Monday- Friday from 8AM- 11AM or 3PM-4PM at the address listed above!