- Sterling Heights,MI
- Sep 20, 2017
- Janitorial/Housekeeping : General Janitorial/Housekeeping
- Fulltime & Part-time. Day & Evenings
- Macomb & Oakland Counties.
- Must pass background check & drug screen
This position involves the general cleaning of any Company account.
The requirements for the Cleaner include but are not limited to:
- Ability to pass a Michigan State police background check and pre- employment drug screen and physical.
- Considerable physical activity: lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling.
- Employee may not have any lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling restrictions.
- Maintain a professional appearance on company time.
The responsibilities of the Cleaner may be customer specific but will almost always include the following:
- Dust & wet mop all vinyl/ceramic tile floors, vacuum all carpets & carpet mats,
- Clean & sanitize all restrooms
- Restock toilet tissue, hand towels & soap supplies
- Empty trash receptacles & change liners as needed
- Remove trash from facility
- Dust all horizontal surfaces (computer monitors, file cabinets)
- Clean door glass
- Spot clean walls
- Keep janitor’s closet clean & neat
- Lock doors & set alarm when leaving facility
- Reporting problems in facility
- Taking inventory and/or ordering supplies
- Completing any additional daily requests made by the customer and reporting request to the CBM office
Click the “Apply Now” button to download an online application TODAY or call the number above for more information!