Merchandise Processor - Picker/Packers
- Sep 23, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : Picker Packer
6600 Alum Creek Drive - Groveport, Ohio, 43125
Seasonal openings at our Groveport, OH Distribution and Call Centers
~ Full-Time opportunities
Merchandise Processor - Picker Packers
Make Work an Adventure
Join our Team
8:00 am — 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Merchandise Processors - Picker Packers earn up to $15.00/hour + shift differentials
- Incentives and bonuses
- Climate-controlled work environment
- COTA busline accessible
- 50% discount on Eddie Bauer merchandise
The Merchandise Processor is an entry-level position that is responsible for the manual support of handling merchandise. This individual may perform one or more of the following functions including: pack/ship, pick, receiving, returns, special services, backstock, or quality assurance. Assignments for this position come for the Supervisor of that area. The incumbent does not assign work to others.
Specific tasks will vary depending on the area but may include some of the following:
- Examination of merchandise and disposition to the highest level of quality merchandise warrants.
- Move product in and out of backstock.
- Inspect product for quality before delivery to customer.
- Manually enter and scan UPC codes off of the labels to generate price tickets.
- Pack and seal scanned cartons and place on backstock conveyor belt.
- Accurately complete all paperwork as needed.
- Prep merchandise for shipment to customer.
- All other assigned duties related to the essential functions of the job in that area.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be organized
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Excellent Attendance
**Once the application is completed please visit the recruiting office, to complete a skills assessment.
Interested Picker Packers please click on the APPLY NOW button to start your application or to attach your resume.
Apply and Interview In Person at: 6600 Alum Creek Drive, Groveport, Ohio 43125
Call for further details: 844-203-1591
About Eddie Bauer Service Center:
We provide outstanding service to our customers through our 2.1 million square foot distribution and call center right here in Ohio. We’re proud of our service center and even more proud of the associates who work with us there.
Our environment is stimulating and dynamic, yet casual and collaborative. The kind of professional who thrives in this environment has a passion for Eddie Bauer and is driven by the desire to inspire our customers. They are innovative and collaborative. They live by the guide ethos – to work together to create success. As an esteemed brand with a century-long heritage in the outdoor world, we are collectively dedicated to helping our customers live their adventures
As a company that has been around for nearly 100 years, we know that the word “Adventure” has evolved both in how it’s defined and also in how people seek it out. Whether your idea of an adventure involves jumping out of a helicopter, or lending a helping hand in your community, Eddie Bauer is here to facilitate it. Join Eddie Bauer: Make Work an Adventure.