Customer Service Specialist
- Sep 27, 2017
- Customer Service : Customer Service Representative
Victoria's Secret Direct, LLC is hiring for a Customer Service Specialist job in Dayton,OH
Customer Care Specialist Description
We are recruiting Regular and Seasonal Customer Care Specialists. In this position, your contacts will reflect a combination of sales and service contacts depending on customer needs.
Our Customer Care Specialists take incoming calls or emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. They also assist our customers with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website (www.victoriassecret.com). Every contact requires you to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to assist our customers. “Our Customers Rule!” means that we put our customers first! Our Customer Care Specialists must act in a timely, tactful and professional manner at all times.
We offer a highly competitive starting rate with a 10% per hour shift differential for any hours worked during the week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5:30 pm to 5:30 am. Weekend differential will be paid at 10% of your base rate of pay for all hours worked from 5:30 pm on Friday until Monday at 5:30 am.
Must possess the ability to:
- Resolve customer issues while utilizing negotiation skills
- Efficiently handle inbound contacts from customers, resolving any issues, questions or concerns
- Enter information into the company database
- Follow-up on paperwork as necessary
- Interpret company policy and procedures in servicing customers
Customer Care Specialist Qualifications
- Must have customer service experience that involved resolving issues, utilizing negotiation skills, answering questions, providing information about policies & procedures
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills
- Must have professional phone presentation and communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to handle high call volume while maintaining superior customer relations and service
- Ability to meet all performance expectations and attendance expectations
- Must pass background check
If you are interested in a position as a Customer Care Specialist, click on the apply button to apply online.
Driven by Passion. Guided by Values.
Working at L Brands means sharing the values that have guided and shaped our company since our start in 1963. They are:
- Knowing that the customer rules – and that nothing in our business matters until a customer loves it enough to say “I’ll take it!”
- Believing that passion leads to success, fostering it in ourselves and inspiring it in others every day.
- Understanding inclusion makes us stronger – that bringing together different people with different views fuels imagination, and makes our products more delightful and our brands more powerful.
- Embracing that it matters how we play the game – and putting it into action every day, individually and collectively, to be sources of good for our communities … here and around the world.
- We strive to win – to win as a business, win for our associates, and to delight our customers. And in all we do, we lead with our values: working considerately, in ways that improve the lives we touch.
That’s the L Brands Way. We believe in our associates, give back to our communities and put the customer first. It’s been that way since our beginning. And it continues today with more than 88,000 associates who are taking our $12 billion company into a new era of growth in the U.S. and around the globe.