- Sep 28, 2017
- Restaurant : Prep/Line Cook
3954 Gannon Lane - Dallas, Texas, 75237
Head Start of Greater Dallas, Inc. is hiring for a Lead Cook job in Dallas,TX
Head Start of Greater Dallas is seeking caring and compassionate people to join our team! We provide children with the foundation of skills and knowledge they need to be successful in school and life, and fosters self-reliant families and communities.
The Lead Cook works closely with the Nutrition Content Area to ensure nutritious, visually appealing and tasty meals.
Our Lead Cook Employee Benefits Include:
- Paid Vacation after 1 year employment
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 weeks paid Winter Break
- Medical Insurance
- 4 paid Personal days
- Dental Insurance
- 6 paid Holidays
- 403b Plan
- Bilingual incentive pay
Duties for the Lead Cook include:
- Maintain a high degree of safety and sanitation in the kitchen and food service areas
- compliance with local, state, and federal food preparation and storage guidelines
- Rrecord keeping.
Qualifications for the Lead Cook:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 6 months to one year of food preparation and cook experience
Location: EHS-Margaret H. Cone
Interested in this Lead Cook opportunity? Click the “APPLY NOW” button to submit your application!
You may also mail your resume to our address!
About Head Start:
Head Start of Greater Dallas serves more than 4,400 low-income, preschool age children, and their families at 46 center locations throughout Dallas County. Of these centers, three are Early Head Start Centers and one is a home-based Early Head Start Center that serves infants, toddlers and pregnant mothers.