Travel Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
- Aug 30, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
12895503 Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: 11/13/2017Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $28.00 - 32.00
- 700 bed teaching hospital using Meditech charting
- Level 1 Adult Trauma center, Level 2 Pediatric Trauma center
- Expect the unexpected with big-city amenities and Midwestern cost of living! Themed gardens at Botanica Wichita include a wildflower meadow and a Chinese garden. The Museum of World Treasures has Egyptian mummies and a T. rex skeleton. In Wichita you can dine at more than 1,000 restaurants or browse eclectic shops, antique stores, and open-air shopping centers.
Critical care nurses (CCU RNs) assist in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions, in settings requiring continuous vigilance, complex assessment, and high-intensity therapies and interventions. Working with the patients and their families, ICU RNs strive to create healing, humane and caring environments while also focusing on patient advocacy, working in settings such as intensive care units and cardiac care units, where patients require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance.
- November starts needed for 13 week contract
- Current KS license
- ACLS, BLS
The largest city in the state of Kansas, Wichita is a place to find big-city life in the heart of the Midwest. Known as the “Air Capital of the World,” Wichita is a major hub for aircraft manufacturing and is also home to many other cultural and artistic events and attractions. Spend your free time browsing one of the city’s many shopping districts, or exploring the award-winning zoo or other interactive wildlife areas.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
American Mobile Healthcare