Claims Representative III-Total Loss
- Saint Louis,MO
- Aug 30, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
AAA Automobile Club is seeking a......
Claims Representative III
To work in our Total Loss Unit to provide service pursuant to the policy by handling auto claims in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements. Primary functions include investigation, evaluation and negotiation of moderate to higher complexity total loss claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service Best Practices. Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law, and with established company, technical, and customer service best practices. Ability to service claims of moderate to high complexity, as normally acquired through 5 to 10 years' experience. Under minimal supervision, works within specific limits and authority. Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals and businesses including insureds and claimants, body shops, contractors and vendors. Explain benefits, coverages, fault and claims process either verbally or in writing in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements. Total Loss experience is a plus. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
• Bachelor's (4 year) degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Five to ten years prior claims experience preferred
• Ability to service claims of moderate to high complexity
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working in an automated claim system environment Strong customer service
• Valid driver's license with a level of financial responsibility required by the Club in an acceptable motor vehicle driving record required
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
- Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Discount Program
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable hair analysis drug test result background check and MVR check.