- Aug 30, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
- Establish insured relationships, cross-sell, and follow-up with insured's.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification.
- Outbound sales calls.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include answering incoming phone calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insured's.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and possess valuable selling skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and possess organizational skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented in all areas of work.
- Experience with Windows based software including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Property and Casualty License Required.
- Able to learn computer functions.
- Experience in working in an insurance agency preferred, but not required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or equivalent combination of experience in related field is preferred.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states