Customer Service Supervisor - Overland Park, KS - Veteran's Welcome
- Overland Park,KS
- Aug 30, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level, AHT and various other value add initiatives and metrics
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
- Impact of work is most often at the team level
High School Diploma or GED
5+ years of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
2+ years of experience as a supervisor, managing direct reports
Entry-level proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
Available to work the shift hours of 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sunday - Saturday or other hours as needed
Available to work mandated overtime during January Peak or for other business events
Available to participate in Holiday Coverage and/or rotation
Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Overland Park, KS, Kansas