Customer Service Supervisor - Columbus, OH - Veteran's Welcome
- Aug 30, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Welcome to one of the most fulfilling roles that links directly into helping others and creating an environment that fosters growth and development. Challenge yourself and others to excel in a fast pace environment that provides you the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of team members
- This role will also be part of the leadership team responsible for building a new site in Columbus, Ohio
- Prioritizes communication and talks to the team to remove barriers to success
- Ensures performance metrics are met, such as Quality, Schedule Adherence, After Call Work, Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction, and other performance metrics
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including the development of formal corrective action plans
- Creates individual development plans and conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Enforces company policy and helps others adapt to change
- Reviews and addresses team attendance daily/weekly/monthly
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit
- Supports call volume during peak times, to include taking member calls and escalated calls
High School Diploma / GED
Work Hours 7am-10pm Sunday-Saturday, must be available to work any shift during those hours
5+ years of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems
1+ years of experience as a Supervisor
Experience with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
Experience in the Healthcare Industry
Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Passion for exceptional customer service
Provide quality customer service (internally and externally) by anticipating, understanding and striving to achieve customer needs
- Associate's Degree or higher
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Columbus, OH, Ohio