- Aug 31, 2017
- Retail : General Retail
5000253690506 The path to a rewarding career starts in maintenance! Sapp Bros., Inc. is seeking Maintenance/Janitorial team members to join our team. At Sapp Bros we are proud to be a 100% drug free workplace! We work hard to make each travel center the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. This is NOT just another maintenance job; this is an exciting career opportunity! We offer many opportunities for career advancement for team members who deliver "Wow" service. Experience how rewarding it can be to serve the traveling public and trucking industry! Apply today!
As a Maintenance/Janitorial team member, you will work as part of a team, treating every customer as a guest and maintaining our facilities in top-notch condition so that we may deliver on our goal to run the cleanest travel centers, restaurants, and service centers in the United States.
* Cleaning showers and restrooms
* Maintaining landscaping
* Touch-up painting
* Minor plumbing
* Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting
* Emptying trash containers
* Sweeping lot
* Polishing stainless steel fixtures
* Cleaning diesel pumps, gasoline, and diesel islands
* Filling contract customer trucks with fuel occasionally
* Washing windows
* Maintaining equipment based on scheduled service intervals
* Replacing light bulbs
* Removing snow and spreading ice melt
* Replacing ceiling tile
This job holds huge potential for a positive individual with a strong work ethic! Are you ready to get started? We want to hear from you!
Maintenance/Janitorial Team Requirements:
* 16 years of age or older
* Professional appearance and attire
* Desire to provide exceptional service
* Ability to stand, kneel, bend, and climb step ladders
* Ability to lift and/or move items up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move items 25--45+ lbs.
* Pass a criminal background and employment reference check
* Provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of What We Have to Offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement -- We promote from within!