Oil Bay Technician
- Council Bluffs,IA
- Aug 31, 2017
- Retail : General Retail
5000178862006 Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet your needs. We are currently looking for experienced, hard-working candidates to fill open Diesel Technician positions. As a Diesel Technician on our team, you can expect wages starting at $11 per hour plus bonuses. And, from your first day on the job, we will provide you with a comprehensive training program to help you be successful. You will also receive benefits such as fuel discounts, restaurant discounts, and more.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
* Two Health Insurance Plans
* Life Insurance
* Dental Insurance and Discount on Vision
* Prescription Plan
* Payroll Direct Deposit
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Profit Sharing
* Paid Vacation Program
* Education Assistance Program
* Holiday Pay
* Gasoline & Diesel Discount of .05 per gallon
* Store & Restaurant Discount of 10%
*Career Advancement -- We promote from within!
As a Diesel Service Technician, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment which includes servicing, adjusting, and testing diesel trucks and trailers as assigned or instructed. You will also perform critical support functions once the needed maintenance has been determined.We are looking for a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently and with others. Does that describe you? We want to hear from you! As a Diesel Service Technician, you will be required to identify problems and operate in a manner that guarantees customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner. You should be able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution available.
Additional requirements of the Diesel Technician include:
* High school diploma or GED, preferred
* At least 16 years old
* Employment reference check
* Legal eligibility for employment in the United States
* Willingness to undergo credit, criminal background, and employment reference checks
* ASE Certification, a plus Benefits With Sapp Bros. you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that include a great benefits package.