Travel Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
- Fort Wayne,IN
- Aug 31, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
12914839 Job Description & Requirements
Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $31.00 - 34.00
- 190 bed community hospital located in Indiana's second-largest city.
- Fort Wayne is a three-time All American City Award winner, consistently cited for high quality of life, low cost of living, and warm Hoosier Hospitality.
Labor and delivery (LD) nurses provide care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages. They provide support and monitor vital signs of the mother and baby during birth and deal with any potential problems. They may also provide support and education to mothers and their families after giving birth. LD nurses are found in hospitals, clinics and physician offices, and maternity or birthing centers.
- Current IN license
- Minimum of 2 years recent L&D experience
Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity