- Aug 31, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Manheim is hiring for a Performance Manager job in Kent,WA
Job Number 1712262
This is a pipeline requisition
vAuto, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for an experienced vAuto Performance Manager to join our vAuto team.
As the vAuto Performance Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts, and upselling the vAuto suite of products. The vAuto Performance Manager must have a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management. To be successful in the role of vAuto Performance Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load, and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
Technology we use:
- Customer Relationship Management Systems, MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Work with 80-110 accounts, as well as ‘at risk’ clients and determine the proper action plan
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops
- Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto ‘knowledge master’
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
- 7+ years of retail automotive management experience the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, or Preowned Director
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management Systems
What We Look For:
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to mentor new and junior Performance Managers
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team
About vAuto, a Cox Automotive Brand:
vAuto, Inc. is an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. Since the company was founded in 2005, vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in web & mobile application solutions for the Automotive Industry.
What We Offer
- Improved work life balance – get your weekends back
- Collaboration – ongoing support from peers and vAuto leadership
- Deeply discounted health insurance coverage (compared to dealer rates)
- Matching 401k
- 24 day PTO & 9 paid holidays
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.