- Aug 31, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Manheim is hiring for a Territory Manager job in Kent,WA
Job Number 1712632
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Cox Automotive, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to maker their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and existing products within their territory. The scope of responsibility will include managing a pipeline of new business and existing book of business, developing informational presentations and leading in-store dealership meetings to drive revenue.
- Work with inside Regional Manager to coordinate prospective clients and up-sell opportunities.
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for VinSolutions products within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Facilitate sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on specific products.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
- Develop strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with Customer Service to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled service.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the sales organization.
- Act as liaison between field sales and corporate office.
- Frequent travel is required. 80-90% travel.
- Software sales or automotive sales experience a strong plus
- 5 or more years of experience in the automotive sales, automotive advertising sales industry or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of successful sales account management experience
- Ability to represent VinSolutions.com to the automotive industry and Model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred.
- Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Knowledgeable in various technologies.
- Ability to tailor communications to the client’s needs.
- Strong written and verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Salesforce CRM Experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.