Regional Sales Manager
- Aug 31, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Manheim is hiring for a Regional Sales Manager job in Kent,WA
Regional Sales Manager - Finance & Insurance Products
Job Number 1713187
Looking to make the next step in your sales career? Cox Automotive is seeking a dynamic, competitive and energetic Outside Sales Territory Manager for their Pacific Northwest territory. You'll be creatively generating new business on the road as well as servicing existing customers.
- Chief "Hunter" for the company dedicating over 75% of the time in the field
- Prospecting through referrals and other leading-edge techniques; schedule 10 to 15 appointments per week.
- Demonstrate the ability to attack an untapped market by making cold calls and effectively connecting with decision makers; make 40-75 calls a week, cold calls, warm calls, and hot leads
- Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities at all points in the sales cycle.
- Establish a consultative selling strategy to identify customer needs and provide a value-added solution while also generating complex product recommendations and price quote strategies
- Consistently close on new business while achieving/exceeding monthly activity and sales goals.
- Monitor the competition and provide market intelligence to management regarding pricing, new products, marketing agenda, new technology, strategic moves, etc.
- Daily use of sales CRM tool - inputting ALL customer touches in CRM.
- Proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting and territory management.
- Proven "Hunter" with a track record of developing and executing a sales plan to reach target accounts.
- Strong track record of exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Excellent networking and prospecting abilities.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience using a CRM platform.
- Valid Driver’s License.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.