- Grove City,OH
- Aug 31, 2017
- Drivers : General Drivers
Manheim is hiring for a Drivers job in Grove City,OH
Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations
- Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques
- Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale days
- Drive and park vehicles on auction property
- Drive vehicles to and from customer dealerships and other customer locations as assigned
- Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed
- Provide assistance in movement of inoperable vehicles when directed
- Provide direct customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc., as required
- Comply with all jobs related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
- Previous automotive auction experience preferred
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.