- Oklahoma City,OK
- Aug 31, 2017
- Entertainment : General Entertainment
Remington Park Racing Casino is hiring for a Staff Accountant job in Oklahoma City,OK
- Process daily business paperwork
- Track and report variances related to the areas in which the audit was performed.
- Complete Audit Finding Reports (Exception Reports) on all deviations from procedures found in daily audits.
- Report and maintain daily revenues from all outlets.
- Maintain Micros reports.
- Maintain files on daily business paperwork.
- Update daily check log file.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with the Internal Control System.
- Prepare the information required to complete monthly journal entries.
- Prepare Jackpot Progressive Liability Report for Mid-Month and Month-End.
- Process Win/Loss Statements as requested.
- Analyze financial data to determine trends and patterns.
- Demonstrate Respect for everyone.
- Be a positive influence in the workplace.
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a directly related field required.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft applications and 10-key.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner.
- Have initiative, strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong team player that has a direct approach and is solution oriented.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to effectively communicate and present in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize based on urgency and work through high volume and stressful time periods.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Team Work: Team player demonstrated by a willingness to work with the team to achieve common goals.
- Production: Proactive self-starter who gets things done, usually without being told or reminded.
- Innovative: Ability to utilize logic, imagination and context to create intelligent solutions.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Passionately engaged in learning by asking questions and actively seeking out answers.
- Commitment to Excellence: Demonstrates ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes over time or all at once.
- Ethics: Demonstrates integrity and exercises discretion in handling confidential information.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates excellent guest service by building cooperative, helpful relationships with other teams in order to work most effectively.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
- At least 1 year of casino gaming/audit experience and/or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Problem solving and self-motivated
Click the 'Apply Now' button to apply today!