- Grove City,OH
- Aug 31, 2017
- Manufacturing : Production
Manheim is hiring for a Production Operator job in Grove City,OH
Job Summary and Primary Duties
The essential responsibilities of the Production Operator are to sort, process, and scan extensive contract paperwork from Lenders in a production environment.
The Operator reviews copies from Dealers to remove specific forms, such as lien forms and titles, removes staples, and prepares the paperwork physically for processing or storage. The Operator enters basic information into the computer system, scans paperwork for electronic storage, labels folders, shreds documents, and ships processed paperwork to Lenders or to storage facility.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead and to transport boxes of paperwork within facility.
- Ability to sit for longer periods of time to complete repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, where there is an assigned start time, but no pre-determined end time, as all work must be completed with a rapid turn-around time.
- Must pass all company-required pre-employment applications and screenings.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.