- Grove City,OH
- Aug 31, 2017
- Clerical/Office Administration : General Clerical/Office Administration
Manheim is hiring for a Document Agent job in Grove City,OH
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Document Agent to join our team in Wilmington, OH.
Dealertrack's teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
The Document Agent is responsible for accurately handling all incoming and outgoing documents as requested to support the business operation goals and service levels. The Document Agent is required to handle documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next. The Document Agent may be receiving, sorting, scanning, batching, validating or releasing documents. All documents must be processed with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Detail Orientation - Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Adaptability - Adapts to change in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; works quickly.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Orderly - Keeps work area clean and organized to ensure compliance with safety and security policies.
- Basic Knowledge of PC Software applications (MS Office/Excel) preferred
- Data entry skills required for verifying documents; 50 wpm or 15,000 kph
- Knowledge of state abbreviations preferred
- Knowledge of shipping software and mailing equipment preferred for mail room
- Working knowledge of imaging software preferred
- Ability to lift or push up to 35-40 lbs.
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work
- Ability to sit or stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.