AAA - Automotive Service Specialist
- Little Rock,
- Aug 31, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
AAA Automobile Club of Missouri
is seeking an ..
Automotive Service Specialist
This individual will have an ongoing responsibility of increasing facility usage of the AAR portal application in all AAA facilities where it has been deployed. In addition, this employee will have an assigned territory and network of AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities and will assume additional Automotive services job duties. The Specialist is responsible for achieving annual facility growth, productivity results, maintaining high AAA Member satisfaction levels, and identifying and developing and maintaining strategic relationships with our Approved Auto Repair partners and AAA business partners. The specialist will utilize their extensive mechanical repair training and communication skills to assist owners, service managers, technical staff of Approved Auto Repair facilities with everything necessary to maintain AAA's high standards of member satisfaction, including high quality, accurate diagnosis and the repair of member's vehicles.
• Four year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Seven years comprehensive hands on experience in the automobile repair industry, including diagnosis and repair of automobiles
• Customer Relations, Shop Management, and Dispute Resolution Skills
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) "Master Automobile Technician" certification is preferred
• "L1 Advanced Engine Performance" and "C1 Service Writer" certification preferred
• Must possess a comprehensive understanding of modern automotive technology, theory and principles
• Advanced communication skills verbal and written
• Must possess an average level of efficiency working with Microsoft Office Applications- Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Valid Arkansas driver's license and minimum limits of automobile liability insurance are required.
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k). All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable hair analysis drug test result background check and MVR check.
Apply on line at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it's easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)