Senior Operations Manager
- Aug 31, 2017
- Management : General Management
Sr. Operations Manager / Cabin Services
Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
Sr. Operations Manager / Cabin Services Description:
G2 is looking for a candidate to fill the Sr. Operations Manager role at Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH). The ideal candidate will have had 3 years or more of Management or Operations Manager experience as well as an extensive background in Cabin Services / Ramp Services (preferably contract services). Position would be ideal for a strong Operations Manager looking to advance into a General Manager role. This role requires management of a large number of employees, operations managers, as well as developing and maintaining positive client relations.
Sr. Operations Manager / Cabin Services Job Specifications:
- Manage the day-to-day operations with primary responsibility over scheduling/staffing, managing daily budgeted hours, payroll and limiting overtime of the operation.
- Train/retrain all personnel in airline/airport procedures, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all airport employees insuring adequate coverage.
- Maintain good employee relations. Handle employee problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Client Relations – effectively communicate with senior airline management and project a positive image in responding to inquiries from airlines, staff and the public.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Perform quality assurance service audits as directed to conform to client specifications and/or procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Sr. Operations Manager / Cabin Services Requirements:
- Motivated leaders who are willing to roll-up their sleeves and work alongside the employees
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or 3 years of progressive management experience in a Cabin Services / Ramp environment preferred. Operations, Airline or Hospitality experience required.
- Working knowledge of financial reports and budgets
- Willingness and ability to relocate if currently living outside the Houston area
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, data entry skills
- Flexibility, multitasking and experience working in a changing environment
- A Competitive Salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full benefit package
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit an online application TODAY!