- Oct 30, 2017
- Management : General Management
OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Manage the day-to-day operations with primary responsibility over scheduling/staffing, managing daily budgeted hours, and limiting overtime of the operation.
- Train/retrain all personnel in airline/airport procedures, safety procedures, and company policies.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all airport employees insuring adequate coverage.
- Maintain good employee relations. Handle employee problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Client Relations – Effectively communicate with senior airline management and project a positive image in responding to inquiries from airlines, staff and the public.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Perform other duties as requested.
OPERATIONS MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Motivated leaders who are willing to roll-up their sleeves and work alongside the employees
- 2 years of progressive management experience in a Customer Service environment preferred.
- Operations or Airline experience required.
- Working knowledge of financial reports and budgets
- Willingness and ability to relocate if currently living outside the St. Louis area
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills; Word, Excel, data entry skills
- Flexibility, multitasking and experience working in a changing environment
- A Competitive Salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full benefit package
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit an online application TODAY!