Air Craft Cleaner
- Oct 30, 2017
- Airline/Airport : General Airline/Airport
Air Craft Cleaner
Education and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- May be required to have HS diploma or GED if city ordinance mandates.
- May be required to have driver’s license.
Benefits for our employees include:
- A Competitive Salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full benefit package
Physical and Mental Demands for the Air Craft Cleaner
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the position requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Treat all information as confidential.
- Possess the tact to deal with all levels of employees and client representatives.
- Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift and climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold up to 50 lbs.
- Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
- DMV check may be required.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
- No criminal convictions
- Must be able to verbally direct in English.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
- Must have good hearing and vision.
- 10-20% outside work.
- May be required to work weekends, overnight shifts and holidays.
- May be exposed to occasional loud noise levels.
Essential Functions for the Air Craft Cleaner: .
- Thorough cleaning of aircraft interiors, including turn and overnight aircraft as directed by company and/or client specifications and procedures to include but not limited to the following: vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, clean galley, fold blankets, change pillow cases, add supplies, clean out garbage, position seatbelts, clean tray tables, clean windows, upholstery exchange and rug exchange.
- Provision aircraft as directed with required ship supplies by aircraft type
- Pull assignments or work orders from computer, as needed.
- Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
- Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and inservices as required.
- Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application TODAY!