DMV Control Cashier - LAHQ
- Los Angeles,CA
- Sep 01, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
This position is the primary vehicle registration control specialist provider for Branches within Branch Operations. They will work with branch management and branch personnel, along with the Department of Motor Vehicles, and our internal DMV liaison, to support, execute, and oversee the DMV daily auditing and balancing processes.
All required DMV control cashier functions will be performed and a full compliance audit conducted to meet our DMV contractual agreement. DMV problem solving pertaining to all types of DMV transactions and ongoing field communications are required.
They will track all related DMV procedural and keying errors to ensure the Auto Club maintains the required level of accuracy. They will be instrumental in the development of policies and procedures related to the DMV Centralization Unit, working closely with the DMV.
The responsibilities include review and maintenance of all DMV reports per converted branch, monitoring for trends and suspicious activity addressing issues timely and appropriately.
- Proficient with all DMV transactions and procedures required.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
- Additional computer software skills such as MS Access, Project and Publisher desired.
- High School Diploma/GED