Registered Nurse Home Health, $3,000 sign on bonus! Las Vegas, NV - Veteran's Welcome
- Las Vegas,NV
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Southwest Medical Home Health continues to grow, as a result we have additional opportunities available with guaranteed hours and flexible schedules!
$3000 sign on bonus
Southwest Medical part of OPTUMcare is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E - visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
- Coordinates with the RN supervisor to assure the client driven plan of care strives to meet positive outcomes through on going evaluation using evidences based practice
- Responsible for making certain the home care provided is compliant with State and Federal regulations (documentation and delivered) through participation in chart review and following established process
- Assures that the services provided are efficient and of value, meeting the expectations of quality healthcare delivery within operations goals of the Division, Southwest Medical Home Health and United Health Group
- Majority of job duties are carried out in patient's homes and driving throughout the community
- On call, weekends and rotating holidays as needed
- Shifts can include weekdays, weekends or combination of both
- Current, unrestricted NV RN license or temporary NV RN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV RN license upon expiration of temporary NV RN license
- 1+ years of demonstrated competence in community health, critical care, oncology, HIV / AIDS, advanced illness or medical / surgical patient care setting
- Must be willing to travel within Las Vegas providing direct patient care in the home setting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to perform these functions on a regular basis, such as sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, twisting and reaching
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Home Health experience
- Knowledge and competent with IV drug administration, blood draws, wound care and use of wound vac
- Bilingual Spanish
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. OptumCare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. OptumCare, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Home Health, Home Care, Wound care, Hospice, Hospital, Community Health, Oasis, Medical Surgical, Acute Care, Critical Care, Oncology, Southwest Medical, UHC, UHG, Hospital, Las Vegas, NV, Nevada