Assistant Manager - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 01, 2017
- Management : Facility Administration/Management
The Assistant Manager has the primary responsibility of supporting the operations of the restaurant through assigned Areas of Responsibility, conveying the Cane's culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as wellbe a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she is responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives.
1) Operations Management: Deliver "What We Do" on each shift you lead; at Raising Cane's "What we do" isserve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Support communication between all levels of Crew bymaintaining the Communications Board; lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run highperforming shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanlinessand maintenance of restaurant to assure Raising Cane's standards are being meet in these areas; be a Customeradvocate communicating needs to Crewmembers to assure Customers satisfaction during shift; responsible forrestaurants performance on and off scheduled shifts; ensure all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane'sstandards.
2.People Management: Coach and train Crewmembers on proper Raising Cane's procedures on each shift; screenprospective Crewmembers for applicants that match Raising Cane's job qualifications; motivate Crewmembers tomaximize their potential on each shift; draft performance plans for RI Crewmember(s) and manage RI projectsschedule; own the development of either Bird Specialists or Certified Trainers; assure Crewmember and Customersafety throughout shift. Manage adherence to Safety and Security policies and reports all risk management issuesto General Manager; support adherence to Raising Cane's uniform policy during shift.
3.Business Management: Support management on all areas that impact the business to include: labor cost, wastemonitoring, sales and costs of goods; monitor management of daily cash procedures; owns weekly inventory andreports all data to General Manager; oversees the completion of logs including: oil, C.I.P., and attendance;provides a sense of urgency when handling all Crewmembers and customer situations.
4.Project Support: Supports all programs and initiatives during the shift; support management of current PerfectSafety Box which is Raising Cane's risk management program; and severe weather practices; ensure are marketingtools are properly implemented; report all new hire paperwork and separations in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane's Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurant's Crewmembers
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action