- Silver Spring,MD
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Riderwood, an Erickson Living community in Silver Spring, is looking for a Wellness Manager for their resident centered CCRC. TheWellness Manager oversees care performance of the teams within Assisted Livingand Memory Care.
- Responsible for compliance with state, local and company policies,procedures and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents withinAssisted Living and Memory Care. This will include medication management, painmanagement, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete residentpre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change ofcondition assessments.Ensuresresidents clinical assessments reflect the residents preferences, goals andindividualized clinical needs.
- Ensures residents individualized service plan is maintained/updated toreflect current needs in collaboration with other assisted living/memory careteam members (ALM, care associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as hospice,therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of treatments andensures that plan of treatments are integrated into residents individualizedservice plans per state and local regulations.
- Tracks and trends/analyzes clinical quality areas within Assisted Livingand Memory Care including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction,pain management, weight loss and dehydration and develops corrective actionplans, implements plan and evaluates results of plan identified areas ofconcerns.
- Actively participate in continuing care meetings to include OperationsMeeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family Meetings and PerformanceImprovement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
- Willingness to be available 24/7 to support clinical care needs of theresidents with non- traditional hours.
QualificationsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or university.BSN is preferred.Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, internet and web applications, Power Point and Excel.Experience with electronic medical record preferred.A minimum five years experience a registered nurse is required.Management experience within an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care required.Experience in medication management, skin/wound care, quality improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC documentation guidelines preferred. :
Silver Spring, Maryland