Travel Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
12947881 Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 9.5 D Pay Rate: $40.00 - 43.00
- 388 bed Level 3 Trauma center.
- 5 labs; Cardiac, Vascular, Interventional radiology, EP, Neurovascular
- Facility is also a Certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Total Joint Restoration Center, accredited Primary Stroke Center, and features a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The role of the cardiac catheterization lab nurse (cath lab RN) is to administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart, identifying blockages, assisting the physician during procedures, and monitoring the patient’s status at other times. The cath lab nurse may also help administer interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic procedures. Cath lab RNs must be highly specialized and work to stay abreast of the latest techniques in cardiac medicine.
- Current WA license
- Must be familiar with Mac Lab, Monitor, Circulate, Moderate Sedation. Pre and post procedure care experience required.
- ACLS, BLS
The medical hub of the inland Pacific Northwest, Spokane is the perfect base for an amazing number of indoor and outdoor activities. You'll find mountains for skiing and hiking, hundreds of trails for biking or walking and dozens of lakes for swimming, boating and fishing. For your indoor enjoyment, you can enjoy the best Broadway shows, visit intriguing art galleries and world-class museums, shop at state-of-the-art malls and dine at restaurants serving up some distinctly regional cuisine.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Cardiac catheterization lab nurse, cardiac cath lab nurse, cath lab nurse, cardiac cath lab RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., cath lab RN, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care, medical, hospital