Travel Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
12947865 Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 9.5 D Pay Rate: $39.00 - 44.00
- 388 bed Level 3 Trauma center.
- 5 labs; Cardiac, Vascular, Interventional radiology, EP, Neurovascular
- Facility is also a Certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Total Joint Restoration Center, accredited Primary Stroke Center, and features a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
The role of the cardiac catheterization lab nurse (cath lab RN) is to administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients by obtaining visual diagnostics of the arteries of the heart, identifying blockages, assisting the physician during procedures, and monitoring the patient’s status at other times. The cath lab nurse may also help administer interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, pacemaker and/or defibrillator implantation, and related interventional or diagnostic procedures. Cath lab RNs must be highly specialized and work to stay abreast of the latest techniques in cardiac medicine.
- Current WA license
- Must be familiar with Mac Lab, Monitor, Circulate, Moderate Sedation. Pre and post procedure care experience required.
- ACLS, BLS
The medical hub of the inland Pacific Northwest, Spokane is the perfect base for an amazing number of indoor and outdoor activities. You'll find mountains for skiing and hiking, hundreds of trails for biking or walking and dozens of lakes for swimming, boating and fishing. For your indoor enjoyment, you can enjoy the best Broadway shows, visit intriguing art galleries and world-class museums, shop at state-of-the-art malls and dine at restaurants serving up some distinctly regional cuisine.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Cardiac catheterization lab nurse, cardiac cath lab nurse, cath lab nurse, cardiac cath lab RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., cath lab RN, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care, medical, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare