Direct Care Professional
- Sep 01, 2017
- Healthcare : Direct Care Staff
Full-time 40 hrs Full-time Regular
Lifesteps, a local human services agency, is recruiting for two experienced Direct Care Professionals (title known as Residential Companions) to work in a direct care environment at our community home in the Dorseyville area of Pittsburgh, PA. This role assists adults with intellectual disabilities with their daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, medications, goal attainment, behavior redirection, community outings, and social skills.
A successful employee at this location will have experience working with mental health clients or aggressive behaviors.
Full time employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance. Staff also enjoy paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid personal time and 12 paid holidays, plus their birthday off with pay!
Requirements for employment :
- Must be 18yrs or older
- Must be able to lift 200lbs with assistance
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass background checks and obtain clearances
- Previous experience working with behavioral or mental health diagnosis clients is preferred
Start your rewarding career today!
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Requisition ID: 1745
Please call 724-283-1010 with any questions or to schedule an interview.