- Sep 01, 2017
- Grounds Maintenance : General Grounds Maintenance
The hours for this position are 6:30AM - 3:00PM, Monday - Friday.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform jobs as needed and directed by the Superintendent, Buildings & Grounds such as painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds upkeep and various other maintenance jobs
- Sign work order forms for maintenance jobs that are performed and completed
- Respond to "on-call" maintenance emergencies
- Maintain a daily on -lone log of all maintenance repairs performed and submit them to the Superintendent, Buildings & Grounds each week
- Assist the Superintendent, Building & Grounds with projects at other Agency locations as assigned
- Assist the Superintendent, Building & Grounds with minor repairs and maintenance of Agency vehicles as assigned
- Wash the Community Home Maintenance truck as needed
- Responsible for petty cash fund, if applicable
- Responsible for cleaning offices and restrooms in facility
- Travel to Evans City facility to clean once-a-week
Requirements for employment :
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience preferred but not necessary
Start your rewarding career today!
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Requisition ID: 1945
Please call 724-283-1010 with any questions or to schedule an interview.